Espaireça

Teresa, você é a coisa mais bonita que eu vi até hoje na minha
vida, inclusive o porquinho-da-índia que
me deram quando eu tinha seis anos.

Manuel Bandeira




Look at this photograph...

sábado, 6 de junho de 2009

.
Look at this photograph
Everytime I do it makes me laugh
How did our eyes get so red
And what the hell is on Karin's head
.
And this is where I grew up
I think the present owner fixed it up
I never knew we'd ever went without
The second floor is hard for sneaking out
.
Every memory of looking out the back door
I had the photo album spread out on my bedroom floor
It's hard to say it, time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye
.
Every memory of walking out the front door
I found the photo of the friend that I was looking for
It's hard to say it, time to say it
Goodbye, goodbye
.
I miss that town
I miss the faces
You can't erase
You can't replace it
I miss it now
I can't believe it
So hard to stay
Too hard to leave it
.
If I could relive those days
.
.
Nickelback-Photograph
(adaptada)


1 comentários:

Postar um comentário

Powered By Blogger
You can replace this text by going to "Layout" and then "Page Elements" section. Edit " About "